Yesterday I told you all about the crazy busy schedule we have going on here at my house, so today I wanted to prove to you that we do take time to smell the roses :) I have found my new favorite thing is to blow bubbles and razz at mom while she works on her computer. She's tried to catch it on camera many times, and today I let her. This was after she went on a crazy search for dried portichini mushrooms. Literally we spent the whole morning calling and going to places, as the are a key ingredient to Mom's mushroom risotto she's making tomorrow night, and finally found them at Biggs on the west side-- which we never even thought to look at until a woman at one of the high end grocery stores suggested it because they (along with every other place in Cincinnati) were out of those types of mushrooms.
Anyhow... enough about the stupid mushrooms, and here is my video I made for you!
No comments:
Post a Comment