Well it seems everyday I do something to impress mom. This week I've decided I prefer to sleep on my belly, and mom has been suprised to find me on my belly trying to crawl around the crib when I'm done with my naps. Then I also have decided that I really prefer to feed myself, so mom went through the grocery store finding things soft enough for me to gum up. She came up with avacado, which wasn't one of my favorites, but since I could feed it to myself, I was happy. Then I've been trying my skills out at walking. Not on my own at all, but I'm getting pretty good at moving my legs, and it's actually helping out my attempts at crawling too since I'm building up my leg muscles. Dad thinks it's so cool, so I give him a good show every night when he comes home :)
No comments:
Post a Comment