Well I'm wore out. It was just a whirlwind of a weekend. I was on TV, did some swimming, cooking for Grandma V and went to Victoria's baptism! It was simply nuts!! Here's pictures of it all! Click on them to see them bigger.
First, I was on TV Saturday morning with my Daddy for the SPCA telethon. The picture with all the people in dresses was taken while we were on air. You can also see my Grandma S and Alyssa and Mikey were there answering phone calls before we started shooting. I raised lots of money for the doggies!



Then was Saturday night, which was Grandma V's b-day. She hates to go out on her birthday because it's so croweded being Valentine's day... so Mom and Dad cooked her an amazing meal. Dad did a new sauce on some good steaks which was really fancy, and mom made her mushroom risotto, roasted asparagus, and a chocolate lava cake. They were quite impressed with themselves. I even got a new toy from Grandma... a glow bug!
No comments:
Post a Comment